Find Properties in Cyprus
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due diligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
REAL ESTATE NEWS
Είμαστε από της ίδρυσης του Πανεπιστημίου Κύπρου πολέμιοι της χρήσης της Ελληνικής αντί της Αγγλικής γλώσσας στην διδασκαλία. Λόγω αυτού του ανόητου (επί Κληρίδη) “πατριωτισμού”, παρέμεινε το αξιόλογο αυτό πανεπιστήμιο να προσελκύει μόνο ντόπιους και κάποιους ΄Ελληνες, ενώ χάσαμε όλους τους ξένους και ασφαλώς τους Τ.Κ. που θα αποτελούσε το πανεπιστήμιο αυτό τόπο συνάντησης και συναναστροφής, ενώ οι ξένοι φοιτητές θα αποτελούσαν ένα συνδετικό κρίκο με την Κύπρο όταν επέστρεφαν στις χώρες τους. Το αποτέλεσμα τώρα είναι οι μεν Τ.Κ. να έχουν 100.000 ξένους φοιτητές (Αγγλόφωνα πανεπιστήμια)...
We tend to think that Cyprus has a problematic legal system with the end result that in addition to the time it takes to secure a court decision, those in the wrong get away with it, most of the time.The above situation is quite correct in its generality, but...
Like many other things, most of our living requirements are changing and they now seem to have a noticeable circle.A young couple starts with the acquisition of an apartment 1-2 bedrooms, then depending on their financial ability move on to a larger apartment and...