“Founded on values, powered by vision”
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due dilligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
In our previous article we have suggested how our foreign embassies could work towards attracting foreign investments in Cyprus.In this article we will touch upon the unexplored wealth that is recorded in the records of the Lands Office, with very limited analysis given by the Department regarding the goings on of the real estate market. Some analysis of the transactions are prepared by the auditors KPMG and PWC (as well as others to a lesser extent) but even those who carry out such analysis have limited data to go by.If we are to start with foreign sales in real estate, these...
The embassy of any country abroad is the mirror of the country back home. In the business world the embassies should promote business interest of the country that it is representing, keeping an eye on opportunities that the host country may offer regarding business...
The upgrading of the hotel industry over the recent couple of years is noticeable. Both in terms of buildings, as well as staff quality, quality and size of food and service.You must have noticed the young, mainly foreign waiters, as well as some imaginative chefs...
A good percentage of the real estate sales in Cyprus are concluded towards the foreign market with average around 44% of the total sales. The percentage refers to the number of units and not on the values of property sold. As such and bearing in mind that the...