Find Amazing Properties in Cyprus
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due dilligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
With the lowering of the deposit interest rates, now prevailing at ½%-1% p.a. and with the signs of negative interest which was recently announced in the press, as well as the non-stable situation of some of our local banks (the fear of the Bail in, is still with us) there is a turn towards real estate investment properties for income.This turn of added interest for investment in real estate is also the result of a constant increase in the rental levels for most properties, the expected (be it speculative) increase in capital values in the future and the feeling that no one can take the...
As deposit interest rates are going down (now ½% - 1%) but more importantly with the expected negative charge on them, the rumors that prevail for some of the local banks regarding their sustainability and the increasing rents over the recent couple of years for...
So, here we are dear readers, now we have received the Bill of €1.200.000 for the foreign Cos to carry out the due diligence investigation regarding the passports issue (since we do not seem to do a good job ourselves).This Bill, should, in our opinion, be covered...
Here we are dear readers, a long awaited review of the statutory tenancy laws (it refers to buildings which were completed prior end 12/2009). The new proposal is expected to be voted by the House on 22.11.2019, subject to changes which might be introduced prior to...