Find Amazing Properties in Cyprus
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due dilligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
The real estate market is at an improving stage, with regards, especially, the revival of the demand for residential apartments. The recent 5-6 years of the stagnancy of the development (2008-2016), the increase in the population, the provision of bank loans (be it with difficulty) and an increasing confidence in the economy have caused demand to increase steadily over the last few years (2016-2019).We do not refer to the Limassol towers at this point, whose demand comes from the foreign market, but we restrict ourselves for residential apartments for locals.The returns of the residential...
Acquisition of land/building plots as an investment, either for future capital appreciation/development in the future, was up to the recent years more of a national sport. Due to the booming period over the years up to end 2008 for the real estate market with...
With the lowering of the deposit interest rates, now prevailing at ½%-1% p.a. and with the signs of negative interest which was recently announced in the press, as well as the non-stable situation of some of our local banks (the fear of the Bail in, is still with...
As deposit interest rates are going down (now ½% - 1%) but more importantly with the expected negative charge on them, the rumors that prevail for some of the local banks regarding their sustainability and the increasing rents over the recent couple of years for...