Find Properties in Cyprus
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due diligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
REAL ESTATE NEWS
The real estate property tax has been abolished; however, the Municipal taxes are not. These taxes are based on the 1.1.2018 valuation as they have been prepared by the Lands Office and a certain percentage is applied on this to deduce the Municipal taxes.The question that we raise in this article is how the percentage is calculated and where does it apply? We were informed that the Municipalities who are in charge of the Municipal taxes, such as the sewage tax etc., estimate their expenses, submit the same to the Auditor General and once approval is obtained, they go onto charge the...
Στο προηγούμενο μας άρθρο αναφερθήκαμε πως ένα κιόσκι έχει μετατραπεί σε εστιατόριο εντός της ζώνης προστασίας της παραλίας με κάποια «άδεια» του Δήμου Παραλιμνίου.Έχουμε εστιάσει αυτήν την παρανομία μεταξύ των δεκάδων άλλων και όλοι γνωρίζουμε το θέμα των...
The generally accepted Greek dictionary Babiniotis, interprets the word treason as meaning “the breaking of moral commitment for personal benefit, cause of damage by fraud and damage to one’s country”.We will concentrate dear readers on the treason that various...
Κατά το λεξικό Μπαμπινιώτη, Προδοσία σημαίνει «αθέτηση των ηθικών δεσμεύσεων για λόγους προσωπικού συμφέροντος, δόλια πρόκληση βλάβης, βλάβη της πατρίδας».Εμείς θα επικεντρωθούμε εδώ στην Προδοσία της Κυπριακής Οικονομίας λόγω και της πρόσφατης έκθεσης Al Jazeera...