Find Properties in Cyprus
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due diligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
REAL ESTATE NEWS
There are numerous high-quality homes around Cyprus in the region of €1.5 - €5 mil. (plus), whose main interest comes from the foreign market, since by local standards this is a considerable amount for such an investment. Approximately 60% of the Cyprus real estate demand comes from foreign buyers (i.e. non E.U. countries) mainly comprising of Russia, Ukraine and to a lesser extent from China, a recently introduced market. The rising economy of India and the recent problems in Hong Kong, is another source of increasing demand be it at a very low level at this point of time.The Cyprus...
In a democracy dear readers, one has to use process and procedures and the voting system in order to get things done. One would have hoped that with so many process and procedures our House of Representatives (and with our elected MPs) we would have had a better...
Μειώθηκε η ανεργία αγαπητοί μας αναγνώστες από το ποσοστό του 20% (2013) σε 7% σήμερα και παρατηρείται μια τάση συνεχούς μείωσης και ταυτόχρονα να διαπιστώνονται σοβαρές ελλείψεις σε διάφορους τομείς, όπως στην οικοδομική βιομηχανία, π.χ. τεχνίτες (που να είναι...
A country which is more known as a holiday destination and its good weather, we are experiencing an upgrading in our standard of living and entertainment, having attracted the attention of international stars, which is now extended to real estate (as it may appear...