“Founded on values, powered by vision”
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due dilligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
The since 8 years pending, proposed Famagusta region golf course, seems now that there is a chance of getting the go ahead (be it that it will take another 1-2 years to have the proposal prepared and the final decision to follow.Much of the delay was caused by the developers themselves who originally submitted a proposal for a golf course only, but as the French say “eating brings up the appetite”, have changed their mind and they asked for housing development and hotel to go.The Government has, admittedly, tried to help the golf original proposal, but it came up at the end with another...
Προσπαθούμε εδώ και 38 χρόνια της δημοσιογραφίας μας, να περιοριζόμαστε στην αγορά ακινήτων/οικοδομή βιομηχανία, αναφέροντας και τις ευρύτερες παραμέτρους της οικονομίας.Ορισμένα όμως θέματα «βγάζουν μάτι» και σε πρόσφατες τοποθετήσεις/ εισηγήσεις των βουλευτών μας...
We will not stop wondering if, as a country, have our head placed correctly on our shoulders. Being isolated islanders and with more than our fair share of attention (be it good or bad) and having been spoiled with money (up to recently), we do not feel that our...
In our previous article we have suggested how our foreign embassies could work towards attracting foreign investments in Cyprus.In this article we will touch upon the unexplored wealth that is recorded in the records of the Lands Office, with very limited analysis...