“Founded on values, powered by vision”
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
Under the Cyprus constitution, dear readers, everybody is equal in their obligations/rights, including the Government (vis-à-vis the general public). The High Court decision on the statutory tenancy was quite informative in that the Governmental owned buildings do not differentiate from those let by private investors. That is understood. So everybody is equal: authorities and the public.What we will refer in this article is the illegalities that are being undertaken by the Municipal Authorities and even their encouragement of the illegalities and the cover up “protection” that such...
A lot of investment has been undertaken for touristic development ranging from hotels to places of entertainment (of good quality) and even more important addressing the upgrading of staff, food and quality service.Indeed during the years of 2017+2018 with the...
It is noticeable how city centres can change from “one day to another”. Larnaca town, the “poor” city of all towns, which is partially due to its unfortunate vocal pressure groups and some Municipal corruption, has been left behind in its development.The very...
Sales staff in real estate, we find, do not really pay particular attention to educate themselves and to become professionals at the level that we wish to see. There are something like 400 registered estate agents around, plus another 270 assistant agents who are...