Find Properties in Cyprus
Explore More Properties
Over the last four decades, Antonis Loizou & Associates (ALA) has made its mark in the local property market with the delivery of an unparalleled client-centric service throughout Cyprus. This includes Project Management, Property Management and Real Estate Agency services to retail & corporate clients as well as institutional investors.
Today, ALA has a presence in all major cities across the island, making us one of the largest professional organisations in Cyprus. Our key offerings include the delivery of Property Management and Real Estate Agency services for a varied range of properties and Project Management services for the construction and real estate sectors.
The ALA management team is comprised of industry specialists with extensive experience in both the real estate and the construction industries. Together with our highly-skilled employees, we are able to provide a variety of specialist property consultancy services in Cyprus.
- 40 years in Cyprus Real Estate
- 15 Cyprus Estate Agents, 35 Staff Members in total
- Experienced multilingual team
- 5 offices in Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos and Paralimni
- Member of RICS, ETEK
- Numerous online properties for sale or rent in Cyprus
- Elite Property Management services including comprehensive marketing to find quality tenants, risk assessments, rent collections, property inspections, utility transfers and more.
- Real Estate Agency services including promotion and advertising to attract suitable buyers or tenants and online tools using the My ALA account.
- Project Management services on commercial and residential properties including project coordination & supervision, title deed issuance, turnkey solutions for renovations and more.
- Property Investment services to real estate investors and developers. Our specialists take care of market analysis, due diligence, liquidity profiling, acquisition, digital and traditional property marketing, title deed issuance and more.
- Powerful Market Intelligence analytics tools for investors. Our Real Estate Analytics platform, CEI (Cyprus Economic Intelligence), analyze the data and provide useful graphs and thermal maps.
REAL ESTATE NEWS
It is a fact that there is a shortage of suitable housing units to let as a result of which rental levels have increased over the last couple of years by 20%-30% depending on the location and town, with the highest increase referring to Limassol and for all towns apartments near the universities and colleges, as well as units within the towns’ centers.The Government in its effort to encourage development of housing units for let, has introduced incentives for those investors who are prepared to develop such units and let them for a period of at least 8 years.The incentives are as follows...
Υπάρχει λοιπόν ένα παγκόσμιο πρόβλημα το οποίο προκαλείται από τις ενοικιάσεις σύντομου χρόνου (Airbnb) και το οποίο αποτελείται κυρίως από:Οχληρία των γειτόνωνΦοροδιαφυγήΥποβάθμιση της ασφάλειαςΠοιότητα εκτός ελέγχουΚ.λπ.Το πιο πάνω θέμα δεν είναι μόνο στην Κύπρο...
Είναι δεδομένο ότι οι περισσότερες πόλεις μας, υποφέρουν από την διακίνηση αυτοκινήτων, την επακόλουθη συμφόρηση και την έλλειψη χώρων στάθμευσης.Είναι επίσης δεδομένο ότι τα πρόσφατα εμπορικά κέντρα (Malls) με τα πολυάριθμα τους καταστήματα και με τα πολλά τους...
The Department of Lands & Surveys is the recipient of a lot of information regarding sales and other matters relating to real estate. Since the publication of the basic statistics a few years ago, little attempt has been made to expand on the information...