Contact Antonis Loizou & Associates Recruitment
Head of Agency
Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos, Famagusta
The Sales Executive undertakes the whole process of selling / buying or renting a property on behalf of clients. Transactions cover residential, commercial properties, businesses and land. The Sales Executive acts as intermediary between sellers and buyers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifies and sources properties for sale or rent and responds to any assigned enquiries.
- Discusses with sellers about their property and its features and proceeds to the listing of the property.
- Gathers and archives property documentation.
- Markets and promotes properties for sale by identifying potential clients through various leads and calls.
- Assists marketing department by providing data and material on properties for the preparation of leaflets, teasers, e-newsletters, promotional packs etc.
- Arranges and conducts viewings of properties with interested clients.
- Performs AML / KYC checks and coordinates the signing of Engagement Letter from the Seller / Vendor.
- Intermediates negotiation processes, consults clients on market conditions, prices, and any other related matters, ensuring a fair and honest deal.
- Coordinates all actions necessary until the signing of contract and/or transfer of property.
- Ensures that CRM is continuously updated.
- Prepares and submits to management team periodical reports to have an overview of all key actions (e.g. number of enquiries, viewings, stage of negotiation, submission of offer etc.).
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business/Marketing or Real Estate.
- Excellent knowledge of the real estate market.
- Very good knowledge of Property Taxes and other the legal framework.
- Very good knowledge of the Land Registry Department procedures.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluent in Greek and English; knowledge of Russian or Chinese or Arabic will be considered an advantage.
- Strong selling, communication and negotiations skills.
- Base monthly salary.
- Commission on sales up to 65%.
- Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ongoing training and support.